Welcome! My name is David Thole. You’ve reached my tiny corner of the interwebs that has information about me. Maybe you arrived here due to one of my articles, maybe due to position considerations but for either way, I hope you find the information here useful and interesting.
Most of my articles here deal with security, privacy, programming. I also have articles that talk about GTD (Getting Things Done) and general organization.
It’s worth noting that the posts and information on this site are my own, and do not represent that of any organization or employer that I’m a part of.
You’ll find an index of my posts (as well as categories) under articles, and information about me personally (including my resume and the like) under the about section.
If you’re interested in contacting me, the best current avenue for that is through LinkedIn, or Telegram. You can find links for both in the about section.
Recent Posts (view all)
- 2023-04-23 - MySQL Transaction Logs (and restore) using mysqlbinlog
- 2023-04-20 - Running docker services locally
- 2023-02-14 - Fixing Ubuntu - ARM and VMWare Fusion
- 2023-01-22 - Book Review - Atomic Habits
- 2023-01-16 - Intentional New Years Resolutions
- 2022-08-06 - Book Review - The Secrets of Consulting & Win Friends and Influence People
- 2022-07-09 - Always Test Assumptions
- 2022-05-29 - Split SSH and Gpg with Qubes-OS
- 2022-05-23 - GPG Key Updated!
- 2022-03-06 - Book Review - You'll See This Message When It Is Too Late